The Last Chapter...

So some time ago I made a book called A Lost Conversation which I entered into the Bank Street Arts International Artists Book Prize. I decided to give the book to be part of their permanent collection and as a result a book shop in Sheffield have selected it to go in their window in the run up to this years event.  A very lovely suprise to be chosen.  The book shop is called the Last Chapter  and they have very kindly put a little it of blurb on their website here about the book.
So I will be popping along to see it at ... . There are 4 books in total that have been chosen including mine,  which will be in the shop for the next month and each will get a turn in the window. .... so if you happen to be in Sheffield - bob along for a look.  If you can't make it - here is a very lovely photo they sent me....

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I wish I could go but Sheffield is a wee bit far from Spain. Pity, I'd love to see the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Fiona, the book looks brilliant in the shop window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Fiona, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment